All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe official language of the Philippines, based on Tagalog. Combining the benefits of both a dictionary and phrasebook, this pocketsize volume provides the student or traveller with a basis for simple conversation. The dictionary supplies the necessary words to get around, while the phrasebook offers sections ranging from accommodations to colloquial expressions. A brief description of Pilipi grammar is also provided.
- Author BiographyRaymond P Barrager and Jesusa V Salvador
- Author(s)Jesusa V. Salvador,Raymond P. Barrager
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- LanguageEnglish & Pilipino
- Series TitleHippocrene Concise Dictionaries S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width180 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.