Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- Description'Pill After Pill' is a collection of poetry written mostly during a 6 week stay in hospital after Jonathan was diagsed with schizoaffective disorder. The poems journey through the events of Jonathan's psychosis, from first seeking medical help to running away from hospital and attempting to jump from Waterloo Bridge to finally being discharged by his psychiatrist. His poetry allows the reader a glimpse inside his fragile mind during this time as he details his innermost thoughts and feelings. In his verse he captures the transition from being possessed by the voice in his head to feeling numbed by the medication he is put on. Through all of this Jonathan is desperate to gain peace of mind that by the end he is resolved to accept he will never find.
- Author(s)Jonathan Benjamin
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight57 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.