Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first works introducing the aluminum intercalated clay family in the early 1970s, interest in the synthesis of pillared interlayered clays has increased tremendously, especially research into the properties and applications of new synthesis methods. The need for solids that could be used as cracking catalysts with larger pores than zeolitic materials has spurred the synthesis of new porous materials from clays. Pillared Clays and Related Catalysts reviews the properties and applications of pillared clays and other layered materials used as catalysts, focusing on: the acidity of pillared clays and the effect it has on catalytic performance the use of pillared clays as supports for catalytically active phases, and the use of the resulting solids in environmentally friendly reactions the applications of the selective reduction of NOx the comparison between the reactions of pillared clays and anionic clays.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1063 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAntonio J. Gil,Miguel Angel Vicente,Raquel Trujillano,Sophia A. Korili
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.