All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of books that provide, for the first time, the detailed information every pilot needs to kw about the aircraft they are flying. Each book in the series covers all aspects of a popular aircraft type and is illustrated throughout with photographs and diagrams.
- Author(s)Royal Australian Air Force
- PublisherCrecy Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/1985
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitlePilot's Notes
- Place of PublicationCheshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAir Data Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementFacsimile edition
Most relevant reviews
- burrgarth06 Jul, 2012by
I bought this product to remind me how enjoyable it was to fly a DH82 as I have not flown a Tiger for many years.Many thanks.
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.