All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionBe the hostess with the mostest with this collection of fun, flirty, and frivolous cocktails. Pink Drinks is chock-full of cocktail recipes distinctly designed with women in mind. Featuring fabulous recipes for blended drinks, mixed drinks, fruity drinks - any and every cocktail you desire, all in fiesty and feminine shades of fuscia, cerise and crimson. On a hot summer's night, try a refreshing berry caipiroska or an elegant pomegranate Martini. What could beat a classic Cosmopolitan or a Kir Royale? And for the morning after, there are plenty of n-alcoholic recipes to get you feeling refreshed. Try the rose petal and lavender dream milkshake or the strawberry, rhubarb and basil frappe. Minxing tips and a chart rating the 'Pink Power' of each cocktail are also included to give you the kw-how to make the perfect cocktails for your pink party.
- Author BiographyKatherine Bebo is a professional freelance writer. She has written for many well-known publications and websites including 'Cosmopolitan', 'Women's Fitness', 'Stylist', 'Viva', 'Real Travel' and TheCulinaryGuide.co.uk. Previously, she was the senior subeditor on 'Cosmopolitan'. Katherine has also written 'Dinner and a Movie' (978-1-84975-441-5) and 'Bond Cocktails' (978-1-84975-595-5) for Ryland, Peters & Small. She lives by the seaside in Poole, Dorset, UK.
- Author(s)Katherine Bebo
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note125 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight303 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.