CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionPinky is having a birthday party and her family and friends have come to help her celebrate. Her parents have a special gift for Pinky that has been passed down through the family for generations. Her mother believes Pinky has reached a level of maturity where she can respect the importance and the fragility of the antique family heirloom. The adorable rhyming storyline bolsters family values and the importance of family traditions. At Pinky's birthday party, the kids play games, watch as the clowns dance and fool around, plus enjoy some tasty treats. Pinky finds out that something special, something old and with great meaning can be the best present ever received. So what is the special heirloom Pinky receives from her mother? You'll find out when you read Pinky's Special Present!
- Author BiographyBeing a new grandmother inspired former corporate executive, Granny J, to start creating children's books. Her selections include books to help toddlers and preschoolers with numbers and counting, as well as stretch their imaginations with darling stories. Her series, Pinky Frink's Adventures, entertain young ones for hours on end and are available in print or electronic versions at economical prices. From Granny J: All children are precious gifts, and moments spent with them enrich your life. I sincerely hope that my books enable parents to spend some quality time reading and sharing the joy of learning with their children. Wee ones grow so very fast and before you blink an eye, they have attained adulthood. To this day I still remember those precious moments with my own children, who are now parents themselves, with joy. I wish every parent many joyful moments and memories of their little wonders.
- Author(s)Granny J
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.