All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionLavishly illustrated with artwork and amazing photographs, Alphabasics are a combination of ABC books and picture dictionaries. Each book names an object for each letter and gives fascinating information on topics that are fresh and appealing to children.-- an entire page explores one subject and its related topics-- lavish illustrations and photographs help provide further information-- entertaining and informative factsThis colorful picture dictionary looks at the life of the hardworking pioneers who settled this land. Detailed illustrations show intriguing objects in the context of their use and help describe such old-fashioned traditions as how butter was made by hand with a wooden churn and how wool was made into clothing. Some of the fascinating items used by the pioneers include: -- ear trumpet-- rag rug-- yoke-- zoetrope, and more!
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication19/10/1997
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAlphaBasiC's S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Note45col.ill.
- Weight181 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.