Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together 14 classic papers by interpersonal pioneers. Collectively, these papers t only demonstrate the coherence and explanatory richness of interpersonal psychoanalysis; they anticipate the emphasis on relational patterns and analyst-analysand interaction that typifies much recent theorizing. Each paper receives a substantial introduction from a leading contemporary interpersonalist. The pioneers of interpersonal psychoanalysis are: H. Sullivan, F. Fromm-Reichmann, J. Rioch, C. Thompson, R. Crowley, E. Schachtel, E. Tauber, E. Fromm, H. Bone, E. Singer, D. Schecter, J. Barnett, S. Arieti, and J.Schimel.
- Author BiographyDonnel B. Stern, Ph.D., is a Supervising Analyst and member of the Faculty at the William Alanson White Institute, the Manhattan Institute of Psychoanalysis, and the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy. He is on the Editorial Boards of Contemporary Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Dialogues. Carola H. Mann, Ph.D., is a Training and Supervising Analyst, Fellow, member of the Faculty, and Director of Continuing Professional Education at the William Alanson White Institute. She is also a member of the Faculty and Supervisor at the Westchester Center for the Study of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy. Stuart Kantor, Ph.D., is a member of the Teaching Faculty, Supervisor of Psychotherapy, a Supervising Analyst, and Director of Analytic Treatment Service at the William Alanson White Institute. He is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University. Gary Schlesinger, Ph.D., is a member of the Faculty at the William Alanson White Institute and is an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychology at New York University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/1995
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCarola H. Mann,Donnel B. Stern,Gary Schlesinger,Stuart Kantor
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.