Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionParkinsons Recovery Radio show guests often talk about how they reversed the symptoms of Parkinsons Disease and restored the delicate balance of hormones in their body. Now you can read nine of these amazing stories as they were first told on the radio show in this 2012 release of Pioneers of Recovery. Each chapter includes details on the steps that each pioneer took to make miracle of healing happen. Therapies that paved the road to recovery include: TMJ adjustments, Candida cleanses, Voice Profiling,sound therapy, Tai Chi, Martial Arts, Qigong, Low Dose Naltrexone, forced exercise, Chinese medicine, supplements, diet, detoxes and even opening blocked jugular veins. Pioneers of Recovery will transform your expectation about the possibility of recovery. You will be intrigued by how each pioneer went about reversing their symptoms. These stories confirm the wisdom of the ages that the body does kw how to heal. It just needs a little help remembering how.
- Author(s)Robert Rodgers Ph.D.
- PublisherParkinsons Recovery
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationOlympia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParkinsons Recovery
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.