Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis third volume in the Pipeline Engineering Mograph Series discusses how geomatics is helping pipeline companies invate efficiently and responsibly through its applications in pipeline engineering, construction, integrity, regulatory compliance, assessing environmental impact, and managing growing volumes of data. This book provides pipeline and other engineering professionals with a thorough look at pipeline geomatic practices, as well as thoughts on the future. With this kwledge, engineers will be better equipped to understand the changes occurring in the industry and will be well prepared to seek further expert advice going forward.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKelsey Davis,Steve Adam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.