Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionOne moment her life was idyllic...then he was gone. Desperate to overcome the paralysis of grief that has gripped her life since the loss of her husband in a tragic hunting accident, Kimberley Piper takes the challenge. But can a closer walk with God truly fill the void? Kim is determined to find out. What begins as a straightforward rescue mission rapidly becomes complicated. Who would have thought that seeking His calling for her life could result in a night spent at the local lockup? And since when did searching to do His will require that she apprehend criminals? Beverly Fox was born in Ontario and educated in England. She currently resides in British Columbia, Canada, with her husband, their three children, and a menagerie of dogs and horses. To date only published as a poet, she is excited to w debut her first Christian vel.
- Author(s)Beverly R Fox
- PublisherEssence Publishing (Canada)
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEssence Publishing (Canada)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.