All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's called fixed equipment (at ExxonMobil), stationary equipment (at Shell), or static equipment (in Europe), this type of equipment is the bread and butter of any process plant. Used in the petrochemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food processing industry, paper industry, and the manufacturing process industries, stationary equipment must be kept operational and reliable for companies to maintain production and for employees to be safe from accidents. This series, the most comprehensive of its kind, uses real-life examples and time-tested rules of thumb to guide the mechanical engineer through issues of reliability and fitness-for-service. This volume on piping and pipeline assessment is the only handbook that the mechanical or pipeline engineer needs to assess pipes and pipelines for reliability and fitness-for-service.
- Author BiographyA. Keith Escoe, P.E., has worked in the chemical process, oil refining, and pipeline industries for thirty two years all over the world. His experience includes South America, the North America, and the Middle East. He is retired from Saudi Aramco in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where he was an engineering specialist. He is currently an international consultant. The author of many technical papers and books, Mr. Escoe has a B.S. in Mechanical engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington, an MBA from the University of Arkansas and is a licensed professional engineer in Texas.
- Author(s)Keith Escoe
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/04/2006
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Publishing
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.