All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionLife sucks, but you can still get a good deal if you're sharp. On this motto hangs the saga of a heroine who makes herself up as she goes along, never looking back. A closely observed and intricate comedy of class relations, here is a vel of suspense and adventure on the stormy seas of New York--a book as smart, dangerous, and winning as the femme fatale at its heart.
- Author BiographyApril Bernard is the author of four previous poetry collections and two novels. Her work has appeared in The New Yorker and the New York Review of Books. She teaches at Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- Author(s)April Bernard
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.