All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionPirate is friends with Scientist. Scientist is friends with Viking. Pirate and Viking are NOT friends. What will Scientist do? Use his brain, of course! Can Scientist conduct a clever experiment that will bring the battling brutes together once and for all? Find out in this tale of a classic friendship conundrum imagined through the eyes of a determined little boy who won't rest until he proves that you really can have more than one best friend. A bonus scientific word list introduces kids to basic concepts about the scientific method, from hypotheses to experiments and results!
- Author BiographyJared Chapman is a cartoonist and an illustrator. He has worked for Walt Disney Television Animation, Nick Jr., Hallmark, and The Hollywood Reporter, among others. Pirate, Viking & Scientist is his debut picture book and he lives in Mount Pleasant, Texas.
- Author(s)Jared Chapman
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width289 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.