All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis comical story is a patterned, counting text about a band of pirates searching for treasure. One-by-one, they get into trouble and make a hasty retreat back to the pirate ship. Helpful vignettes of the pirates at the top of each page help children count how many pirates are left. * Red B/ Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion. * Text type - A story with predictable structure and patterned language * The map on pages 14 and 15 shows the trail the pirates take from their ship to the treasure cave and back again, and can be used to help recap and retell the story. * Paul Shipton is also the author of Collins Big Cat titles See-saw, Get the Fruit! and The Robot. * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- Author BiographyPaul Shipton is an award-winning children's author. He published his first children's book in 1991, (Zargon Zoo). He lives and works in Wisconsin, USA.
- Author(s)Paul Shipton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelly Waldek
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.