All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionDrug testing has become the rm in many workplaces. In order to get a job, potential employees are required to provide their urine for testing. Pissing on Demand examines this phemen along with the resulting rise of the anti-drug testing movement, or the detox industry, that works to beat these tests. Strategies include over-the-counter products like body flushers that sound incent but are really designed to mask the presence of illegal drugs to kits advertised in pro-drug publications like High Times that make bones about their real purpose. The first expose of the detox industry in all its manifestations, this book is required reading for anyone concerned with social control, privacy, and workers' rights.
- Author BiographyKenneth D. Tunnell teaches at Eastern Kentucky University. His previous books include Living Off Crime, Choosing Crime, and Political Crime in Contemporary America.
- Author(s)Kenneth D. Tunnell
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAlternative Criminology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note12 figures, 3 tables - 10 pages with halftones
- Weight290 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.