Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe ever-increasing demands placed on combustion engines are just as great when it comes to this centerpiece-the piston. Achieving less weight or friction, or even greater wear resistance, requires in-depth kwledge of the processes taking place inside the engine, suitable materials, and appropriate design and manufacturing processes for pistons, including the necessary testing measures. It is longer possible for professionals in automotive engineering to manage without specific expertise of this kind, whether they work in the field of design, development, testing, or maintenance. This technical book answers these questions in detail and in a very clear and comprehensible way. In this second, revised edition, every chapter has been revised and expanded. The chapter on Engine testing , for example, w include extensive results in the area of friction power loss measurement and lube oil consumption measurement.
- Author BiographyMAHLE is a leading international development partner for the automotive industry. With its products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as for electric vehicles, the group addresses all the crucial issues connected to the powertrain and air conditioning technology: from engine systems and components to filtration to thermal management.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleATZ/MTZ-Fachbuch
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note210 colour tables, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width168 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMAHLE GmbH,Simone Dreger
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.