Consider these sponsored items
- AU $57.99Free postage
- AU $58.92Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuite simply, the most beautiful and comprehensive pizza cookbook you can buy. Abla Pezone's cookbook Pizza, celebrates the authentic home-style pizza recipes from her home town of Naples. Filled with over 200 recipes, covering everything from how to make the best pizza dough to a never-ending multitude of toppings, this is the cookbook for all lovers of the Italy's finestfood: the pizza. In addition to her own recipes, Alba fills each chapter with pizza recipes from her favourite Napolese pizza chefs, each contributing their own unique hints and tips, as well as different flavour combinations, ensuring each pizza is as authentic as the dough it is made on. Recipes include different pizza varieties in all their wonderful forms: from tomato-based classics to ever-so-simple blanco pizzas with just two or three toppings, and from the much-loved calzone to the lesser kwn 'pizza pockets' or rolled pizzas, which are filled with delicious surprise ingredients. There are even dessert pizzas for those with an extra-sweet tooth - nutella surrounded by sweet, deep-fried dough anyone? Pizza is an absolute must-have for anyone who loves simple and elegant Italian food. No bother, fuss; just the finest pizzas available outside of Naples.
- Author BiographyAlba Pezone first moved to Paris from Naples to study management and marketing at university. After missing the local delicacies from her hometown, Alba began to recreate the much-loved cuisine she was raised on to help her stay connected with Italy. After eight years working in the marketing industry, Alba turned to her true passion of food, and retrained as a chef in some of Paris' top restaurants. In 2004 Alba opened her own cookery school, Parole in Cucina, which teaches traditional Italian cooking techniques. She is also a member of the Italian slow food movement and is a regular columnist for culinary magazine, Elle a Table. Pizza is Alba's third cookbook.
- Author(s)Alba Pezone
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight1700 g
- Width267 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine39 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.