All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionUsing contemporary film theory and elements of socio-cultural and political discourse, fourteen geographers examine the effects of cinematic representation of place and space on perceptions of self and societies in the world.
- Author BiographyStuart C. Aitken is associate professor of geography at San Diego State University. Leo E. Zonn is professor of geography and chairperson of the geography and planning department at East Carolina University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1994
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight426 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLeo E. Zonn,Stuart C. Aitken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.