Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAre you unsure about your surgical nursing placement? Do you need guidance on what to prepare to get the most out of your practice learning? Will you have the range of skills to care for people undergoing surgery? What learning opportunities will there be to meet your competencies? How can you maximise your learning during this placement? This book will help you with all these concerns. It will advise you on what to expect from the placement, what you can learn, how to link theory and practice, and how to make the most of your learning opportunities and meet your competencies.
- Author(s)Claire Michelle Roxburgh,Karen Holland,Professor Karen Holland
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePlacement Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBailliere Tindall
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Series Edited byKaren Holland,Professor Karen Holland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.