All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of cutting-edge laboratory techniques for the study of trophoblast and placental biology. The techniques presented range from experimental animal models, to animal and human placental organ and cell culture systems, to morphological, biochemical, and molecular strategies for assessing trophoblast/placental growth, differentiation and function. Volume 1 provides readily reproducible protocols for studying embryo-uterine implantation, trophoblast cell development, and the organization and molecular characterization of the placenta. Highlights include strategies for the isolation and culture of trophoblast cells from primates, ruminants, and rodents, and precise guidance to the molecular and cellular analysis of the placental phetype. A companion second volume concentrates on methods for investigating placental function.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 121
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1900 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJoan S. Hunt,Michael J. Soares
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.