All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.39Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces Bright and Dark (Lilyland 2) Their marriage revolves around the 12 Steps for Charlie's recovery from sex addiction, but Lily loves her new life. They share everything from faith to making movies to Charlie's revelations of his sordid past. The pregnancy anuncement Charlie crafts attracts unanticipated attention media attention. The spotlight rarely dims during the tragic events that follow. Charlie's recovery crashes, and every time they attempt to reconcile, ather horror arises to threaten their marriage. At a time when thing seems to be going right, Charlie remembers an incident from his childhood that most likely incited his addiction. His efforts toward resolution only thrust him deeper into darkness and further away from Lily. Even after what seems to be the ultimate betrayal, Lily gives him one last chance because she promised a dying friend she would always love him, matter what. However, everything Lily has may t be eugh to bring Charlie back to that bright place their love once was. Places Bright and Dark is Book 2 of the Lilyland Trilogy, telling the story of Lily's metamorphosis from obscure and beaten down to famous and thriving, and the provocative evolution of her relationship with Charlie. Author's te: The main characters of this series, Lily and Charlie, are Christians, but it's NOT my intention this be construed or categorized as Christian fiction.
- Author BiographyT.A. Munroe lives just outside of Phoenix, AZ with her amusing husband, two cats and one very active puppy named CoCo La'Tay. Before moving to the Sonoran Desert, she lived in beautiful Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. She's also lived in Maine and Vermont. Careers have included retail, school lunch lady, substitute teacher and most lately, teacher. She enjoys sewing, film, occasional screenwriting, dining out, road trips, wine with friends, and long conversations with her two adult children. Her first novel. Places Bright and Dark is her second novel, and book 2 of the Lilyland series. Another Place on the Planet, Lilyland Book 1 is also available, of course.
- Author(s)T a Munroe
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.