All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a close look at places of learning located outside of schools, yet deeply concerned with the experience of the learning self. It explores what it might mean to think of pedagogy t in relation to kwledge as a thing made, but to kwledge in the making.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Ellsworth is a member of the Core Faculty in The New School's Media Studies Program in New York City, where she teaches courses in media theory and criticism. She is author of Teaching Positions: Difference, Pedagogy and the Power of Address.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Ellsworth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.