All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping a Creative Curriculum shows teachers how to introduce creativity to what is often seen as a prescriptive curriculum, and addresses the tensions between invation and the requirement to follow the curriculum.
- Author BiographyNick Owen is Director of the Aspire Trust, an Arts and Creative Industries Development Agency based in Liverpool and the Wirral, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCreative Teaching/Creative Schools
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 52 black & white halftones
- Weight294 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNick Owen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.