All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to your retirement, it's easy to stick your head in the sand thinking you are too young, too busy and too cash-strapped to worry about the future. Or maybe you're discouraged by all the bad news about pensions? But as the nation's favourite money man explains, even the recession is excuse to stop planning ahead. But where do you start? And who should you trust? In this step-by-step guide to pensions and building financial security, Alvin Hall separates the myths from the realities, and shows how a little planning and action today will empower you tomorrow. From the very first step of visualising your retirement, to creating a sound and flexible investment plan that allows you to make the most of your money - whatever your circumstances.
- Author BiographyAlvin Hall has his own rags-to-riches story. He grew up on a subsistence farm in rural Florida, then after his degree began a career on Wall Street. He now heads a company giving training to a wide range of financial services companies and institutions around the world. He has also presented a 4-part BBC series Investing for all with Alvin Hall, a 3-part BBC series Alvin Hall's Guide to Successful Inesting as well as Your Money or Your Life. He appears regularly on GMTV.
- Author(s)Alvin D. Hall
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight156 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.