All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $34.92Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.33
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $8.02
- AU $34.61Trending at AU $49.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's post September 11th society, it is prevalent w more than ever to have an action plan for any organization to address a plethora of crisis situations. Introducing a detailed plan for crisis management for an organization in dealing with real life situations will increase the probability of survival of an event, while increasing overall safety. The Plan For Crisis proprietary protocols have been comprised from a wealth of world-class expertise in the planning and management for crisis situations. The authors have expertise in every significant arena related to ensuring the safest and most secure environment possible for all who use this book as a manual to protect their organization. Plan For Crisis offers a wealth of research, leading edge techlogy, all of which translates to a high-powered comprehensive program to secure the safety of any one who uses it.
- Author(s)Dr Lawrence Fenn,Lawrence Fenn,Thomas Anthony Guerriero
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.