All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book concentrates on the design and development of integrated optic waveguide sensors using silicon based materials. The implementation of such system as a tool for detecting adulteration in petroleum based products as well as its use for detection of glucose level in diabetes are highlighted. The first chapters are dedicated to the development of the theoretical model while the final chapters are focused on the different applications of such sensors. It gives the readers the full background in the field of sensors, reasons for using silicon oxynitride as a potential waveguide material as well as its fabrication processes and possible uses.
- Author BiographyAradhana Dutta received her Ph.D. degree in Engineering from the Tezpur University in 2015. Her research interests concentrate on Photonics and Integrated Optic Devices for sensing applications and developing technologies for biological sensing applications using lab-on-a-chip (LOC) systems based on pressure driven microfluidic platform. Bidyut Deka is an Assistant Professor at the Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology in India. His research interests include photonics and photonic integrated devices for different applications and fabrication of planar waveguide-based devices Professor Sau is a Fellow of the Optical Society of India (OSI), a Life Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education, a Fellow of the Optical Society of America (OSA) and member of IEEE Communication Society. He has previously published a book with McGraw Hill on Contemporary Optics and Optoelectronics . His research interests are on Integrated Optic Devices, Spread Spectrum Technology for Wireless Communication, Neuro-Engineering and Ocean engineering.
- Author(s)Aradhana Dutta,Bidyut Deka,Partha Pratim Sahu
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEngineering Materials
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 51 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight479 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.