All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of the book is to provide factual information and to explain the physical world in which we live by first setting the Earth within the context of the planetary system which orbits the Sun. Inevitably, because Earth is part of a bi-planetary system, the book explains how the Moon was formed from the Earth at a time very close to the beginning of the solar system, and how it has influenced the evolution of the Earth.
- Author BiographyDr David Baker, an Englishman, worked with NASA on the Gemini, Apollo and Shuttle programmes between 1965 and 1990 and has written more than 80 books on spaceflight technology. His previous titles for Haynes include NASA Mars Rovers Manual (H5370), International Space Station Manual (H5218) andNASA Space Shuttle Manual (H4866). He lives in East Sussex.
- Author(s)David Baker
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleOwners Workshop Manual
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.