All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe articles in this volume cover, for the first time, all aspects of planetary magnetism, from the observations made by space missions to their interpretation in terms of the properties of all the planets in the solar system. Studies of dynamo-generated magnetic fields in Mercury, the Earth, the giant planets, as well as in Ganymede, one of Jupiter's moons, are presented. Crustal magnetic field in Mars, the Mon and the Earth are described as well as magnetic fields induced in the solar system bodies. There are several articles dealing with dynamo theory and modelling and applications to the different planets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleSpace Sciences Series of ISSI
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1015 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAndre Balogh,Doris Breuer,Karl-Heinz Glassmeier,U.R. Christensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.