Planetwalker: A Memoir of 22 Years of Walking and 17 Years of Silence by John Francis (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the struggle to save oil-soaked birds and restore blackened beaches left him feeling frustrated and helpless, John Francis decided to take a more fundamental and personal stand-he stopped using all forms of motorized transportation. Soon after embarking on this quest that would span two decades and two continents, the young man took a vow of silence that endured for 17 years.
- Author BiographyJohn Francis, Ph.D. is the Founder and Director of Planetwalk, a nonprofit environmental education organization. He travels around the world speaking on pilgrimage and change, and on Planetlines, an environmental studies curriculum based on the walking pilgrimage, which he is developing for K-12 schools and universities.
- Author(s)John Francis
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note30 black and white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.