All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven methods for launching-and growing-a planned giving program Planned Giving for Small Nonprofits provides easy-to-follow guidelines for beginning and sustaining a planned giving program with the limited resources of a small organization. Drawing upon forty years of combined experience in planned giving, expert authors Ronald Jordan and Katelyn Quynn show managers how to achieve the careful analysis, employee commitment, and organizational support necessary to launch a successful program. In addition to step-by-step advice, this helpful guide contains a host of examples and case studies from a wide variety of nprofits, including educational and religious institutions, healthcare organizations, and cultural associations. The authors break their blueprint for planned giving success into seven key components: Background Issues Getting Started Planned Gifts Gifts of Assets Other Than Cash Working with Dors Marketing Planned Giving and Taxes Each subject is further analyzed into key subtopics, such as gift acceptance policies, endowed funds, and personal property gifts. Nonprofit managers in all areas will find Jordan and Quynn's authoritative guide an invaluable addition to their professional libraries.
- Author BiographyRONALD R. JORDAN has worked for nonprofit organizations for over twenty-five years. He has served as Director of Planned Giving at Boston University and New Mexico State University (NMSU). At NMSU and other educational institutions, he has taught courses in financial planning, consumer economics, federal income taxation, and estate planning. He consults with nonprofit organizations in the fields of development and planned giving. KATELYN L. QUYNN is Director of Mas-sachusetts General Hospital s planned giving program. She was named Planned Giving Professional of the Year in 1996 and is a past board member of the National Committee on Planned Giving.
- Author(s)Katelyn L. Quynn,Ronald R. Jordan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight666 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.