All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning, Measurement and Control for Building is an easy to read textbook that provides an overview of the process by which building projects are planned, priced and controlled. Using three specific case studies (a speculative housing project, a small shop refit and a prestigious commercial development) the book illustrates the importance of the 'paperwork' side of the construction process, and shows how the various elements of design, estimating, tendering, and building contracts combine to deliver a successful project that meets the needs of clients and the appropriate regulations.
- Author BiographyRobert Cooke is currently a lecturer at Barking College in the School of the Built Environment teaching construction students from GCSE through to BTEC/Edexcel Higher National Certificate. He has over 35 years experience in the construction industry in building trades, surveying, representitive and teaching roles.
- Author(s)Robert Cooke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width177 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.