All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compact book offering students specific, succinct guidance to the core process and major hurdles involved in undertaking a PhD. As well as offering practical advice, such as how to shape initial ideas, the book also encourages students to find and value their own pathways and approaches within academia.
- Author BiographyKATE WILLIAMS manages Upgrade, the Study Advice Service at Oxford Brookes University, UK. She has worked with students from Foundation to PhD and has written a range of books and materials on study skills. With experience of project management in both writing and editing, she is also the Series Editor for Pocket Study Skills. EMILY BETHELL is a PhD Student at Roehampton University, UK. JUDITH LAWTON is the Former Deputy Head of Hounslow Language Service, UK. CLARE PARFITT is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Dance at the University of Chichester, UK. MARY RICHARDSON is Senior Lecturer in the School of Education at Roehampton University, UK. VICTORIA ROWE is Teaching Associate at the University of Sheffield, UK.
- Author(s)Clare Parfitt-Brown,Emily Bethell,Judith Lawton,Kate Williams,Mary Richardson,Victoria Rowe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePocket Study Skills
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight89 g
- Width138 mm
- Height108 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.