All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting a public relations campaign or programme off the ground can seem an overwhelming task. But, as with any project, the secret of success lies in good planning and effective management. This fully updated fourth edition of Planning and Managing Public Relations Campaigns provides a blueprint for all practitioners. It describes how to initiate and manage the ongoing development of a programme in a structured way to benefit both the organization and its clients. Practical and easy to read, the book demonstrates a twelve-point plan for ensuring success and covers many vital areas including: the role of public relations in organizations; the importance of context; research and analysis; setting objectives; strategy and tactics; timescales and resources; evaluation and review. Using the techniques presented here, public relations practitioners will be able to drive events rather than be driven by them. Planning and Managing Public Relations Campaigns is vital reading for students, practitioners or managers who want a definitive guide to the planning and management process.
- Author BiographyDr Anne Gregory is a professor of corporate communication and a leading international academic. She is based in the School of Business and Law at the University of Huddersfield. Anne previously spent many years in public relations practice, gaining experience at senior levels both in-house and in consultancy. She remains a consultant and is an advisor at board level to a number of large organizations. Anne is also series editor for the PR in Practice series (published by Kogan Page).
- Author(s)Anne Gregory
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitlePR in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.