All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this volume focuses on applied bioinformatics with specific applications to crops and model plants. Plant Bioinformatics: Methods and Protocols is aimed at plant biologists who have an interest in, or requirement for, accessing and manipulating huge amounts of data being generated by high throughput techlogies. This book would also be of interest to bioinformaticians and computer scientists who would benefit from an introduction to the different tools and systems available for plant research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and software, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and thorough, Plant Bioinformatics: Methods and Protocols helps researchers with the increasing volume and diversity of data from different plants and also the integration of multiple diverse forms of data.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1374
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 116 colour illustrations, 38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight906 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid Edwards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.