All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionPlant Breeding Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on plant genetics and the breeding of all types of crops by both traditional means and molecular methods. Many of the crops widely grown today stem from a very narrow genetic base; understanding and preserving crop genetic resources is vital to the security of food systems worldwide. The emphasis of the series is on methodology, a fundamental understanding of crop genetics, and applications to major crops. It is a serial title that appears in the form of one or two volumes per year.
- Author BiographyJules Janick obtained his PhD in Plant Genetics and Breeding and is a Professor of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture at Purdue University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitlePlant Breeding Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight636 g
- Width161 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJ. Janick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.