All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionPlant Breeding Reviews is an open-ended, serial continuation series of review articles on research in plant genetics, especially the breeding of commercially important crops. This detailed analysis bridges the gap between the specialized researcher and the broader community of plant scientists.
- Author Biography<b>Jules Janick</b> is the James Troop Distinguished Professor of Horticulture at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant Breeding Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJ. Janick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.