All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionPlant Cell Morphogenesis: Methods and Protocols provides a collection of experimental techniques used in current research on the cellular aspects of plant morphogenesis. Methods and techniques include contemporary takes on classical light microscopy and histochemistry through automated microscopy applications, use of advanced optical tools, quantitative image analysis, study of cellular dynamics of apical meristems, specialized electron microscopy techniques, and methods used to study specific model plant cell types and protocols for using heterologous expression in yeast to study cell morphogenesis genes. Individual chapters in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format are written by expert researchers in the field and include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1080
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight761 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFatima Cvrckova,Viktor Zarsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.