All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular cloning and DNA-based analysis have become part of every molecular life science laboratory. The rapid adoption of DNA-based techniques has been facilitated by the introduction of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), which has made cloning and characterization of DNA quick and relatively simple. PCR is virtually part of every variation of the plethora of approaches used for DNA fingerprinting today. Plant DNA Fingerprinting: Methods and Protocols aims to bring together the different currently available geme-based techniques into one repository. This volume contains detailed protocols for the preparation of plant gemic DNA, fingerprinting of plants for the detection of intra-species variations, the use of DNA barcoding, as well as methods for the bioinformatic analysis of data. Also included are several discussions on the broader issues of geme-based approaches in order to provide a sound understanding of the principles of these methods. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Plant DNA Fingerprinting: Methods and Protocols is tailored principally for those who seek to augment their current methods of plant analysis and quality control using geme-based approaches as well as for scientists and researchers in different plant sciences.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number862
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight601 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJames Hennel,Maria C. Carles,Nikolaus J. Sucher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.