All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMay Sarton describes living at her eighteenth-century house in Nelson, New Hampshire-how she acquired it, how it and the garden became part of her.
- Author BiographyMay Sarton (1912-1995) was an acclaimed poet, novelist, and memoirist.
- Author(s)May Sarton
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/10/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.