All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionPlant gemics is a growing and constantly evolving field of study, one which has gained much ground in past years through the development of advanced research and data management tools. In Plant Gemics: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers explore the current issues and methodologies of this expanding field, specifically addressing areas of gene discovery and the functional analysis of genes with a focus on the primary tools and sub-disciplines of genetic mapping, mRNA, protein and metabolite profiling. Chapters employ exciting new methods to investigate molecular plant breeding techlogy and gene functional analysis via transformation, mutation, protein function, and gene expression. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, step-by-step methods, a list of necessary materials, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and invative, Plant Gemics: Methods and Protocols is an essential guide for all plant scientists who are interested in further studies in the area of gemics research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number513
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight925 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaryl J. Somers,J. P. Gustafson,Peter Langridge
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.