All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe last ten years have witnessed a monumental increase in our understanding of plant hormones. A decade ago, scientists were forced to rely on vague ideas about hormone action; today, these have been replaced by detailed molecular models. Given the rapid increase in our understanding of plant hormone biology, this comprehensive review could t have come at a better time. In Plant Hormones: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition, expert researchers explore the most current genetic, biochemical, analytical and chemical biological approaches for understanding plant hormone action, providing a concise overview of methods and reagents needed to dissect plant signalling pathways using chemical genetic methods. Chapters address such topics as genetic methods of analysis using the model system Arabidopsis thaliana, biochemical methods for documenting interactions between hormones and receptors, the use of high-throughput sequencing techlogies for microRNA analysis, and analytical approaches for measuring endogeus plant hormone levels, including LC-MS and GC-MS based methods. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(t) series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, step-by-step methods, a list of necessary materials, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Invative and cutting edge, Plant Hormones: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an essential guide for all plant scientists who are facing the complex and challenging questions that will determine the future of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number495
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCutler Sean,Dario Bonetta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.