All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the protection and management of ecosystems against invasions by n-indigeus plant species. The authors seek to offer an accessible account of the subject and how to protect natural habitats. The majority of countries suffer from invasive plants and there are case studies from North America, Europe, Australia, South and South East Asia and the Pacific and Atlantic islands. There is also a list of invasive species, with their countries of origin and regions of introduction.
- Author BiographyQuentin Cronk is a lecturer at the Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh and at the University of Edinburgh. Janice Fuller is a research associate at Harvard Forest, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Janice L. Fuller,Quentin C. B. Cronk
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePeople and Plants International Conservation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, figures, index
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.