All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated volume reflects the spectacular advances in our kwledge of signal transduction pathways with a selection of 'classic' as well as newly developed approaches. These detailed approaches expand into the fields of molecular biology, biochemistry, physiology, cell biology, genetics, and gemics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and up-to-date, Plant Signal Transduction: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as an ideal guide for researchers exploring the vast array of signals produced by plants to ensure their survival.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1363
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight712 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJose R. Botella,Miguel A. Botella
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.