Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionSignal transduction is the fundamental mechanism for regulation of cellular activities by environmental cues and regulatory signals, and is particularly important for plants, whose survival requires proper physiological and developmental responses to the environmental changes. Much progress has been made recently in the plant signal transduction research field thanks to the development of diverse techniques which are covered in Plant Signalling Networks: Methods and Protocols. These include advanced research methods such as proteomics and mass spectrometry methods for studying protein modification, biochemical and cell biological tools for studying protein-protein interactions, gemic techniques for dissecting protein-DNA interaction and transcription networks, and computation methods that integrate molecular network into plant developmental processes. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Plant Signalling Networks: Methods and Protocols presents well-honed methodologies for a wide range of research approaches including genetics, proteomics, biochemical, cell biological, and computational approaches, and seeks to serve both professionals and vices with a comprehensive understanding of complex signaling networks in plants.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number876
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byZhenbiao Yang,Zhiyong Wang
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.