All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhat we intend to speak about if I may speak in general for all plants is how you can interact with plants in a more benevolent way for you as the human species. For a long time, you have been clear on medicinal uses of leaves and stems and seeds and flower petals and so on, but you are only getting about one tenth of the energy available to you that way. It is always better to interact with the plant and its energies in its live form, but you need to kw how. The intention of this book is to reveal that formula so that you can stop searching, as a human race, for the magical cures to diseases by exhausting the supply of life forms around you, when much simpler process is available. This book will t just comment on things you kw about, but show you what you are missing in your interaction with plants. Dandelion through Robert Shapiro
- Author(s)Robert Shapiro
- PublisherLight Technology,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleExplorer Race
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationSedona, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLight Technology,U.S.
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.