All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseful reference covering several varieties of plants includes more than 100 precise drawings of flowers, leaves, buds, and growth patterns. Includes detailed depictions of the anemone, arbutus, broad bean, bell-flower, briar rose, dahlia, and lily, among others. A detailed narrative provides descriptions of physical features and general botanical information for each plant. 114 illustrations.
- Author(s)W. G. Paulson Townsend
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.