Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to how to plant and what to plant should be useful reading for all new (and t-so new) gardeners. Clear, practical advice is accompanied by helpful step-by-step illustrations on buying, planting, caring for and maintaining all the main plant groups, including trees, shrubs and climbers, bulbs, perennials and annuals. No garden would be complete without a few pots, and so a section on patios and containers looks at planting and maintaining these. There are also sections on growing vegetables, herbs and fruit, both in the garden and in the greenhouse. A final section on propagation shows how to produce more plants for embellishing the garden for the following season.
- Author BiographyJonathan Edwards is a very experienced garden writer and editor. He began his career as a garden journalist, working as a features editor for Amaleur Gardening magazine before becoming the Deputy Editor on The Gardener magazine. He was the Managing Editor of Gardening Which? magazine for five years, leaving in 1998 to work on gardening books full time. He has a particular interest in making gardening accessible for all, and has been involved in setting up and writing for the crocus.co.uk website.
- Author(s)Jonathan Edwards
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/11/2006
- Content Note450 colour photographs
- Weight815 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.