All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfusely illustrated survey ranges from pioneer cabins to French Provincial and Neoclassic revivals. Detailed drawings, including 36 floor plans, depict such venerable residences as The Hermitage, Andrew Jackson's homestead, the Gothic chapel of Old Jefferson College, many more. Rich commentary, with additional material on carpentry, other topics. 109 line illustrations, 7 halftones. Bibliography.
- Author(s)J.Frazer Smith
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1994
- Series TitleDover Architecture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementDover ed
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.