All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPlants That We Eat is a handy, easy-to-use guide to the abundant edible plant life of Alaska. Drawing on centuries of kwledge that have kept the Inupiat people healthy, the book uses photographs and descriptions to teach new-comers to the North how to recognize which plants are safe to eat. Organized by seasons, from spring greens through summer berries to autumn roots, the book also features an appendix identifying poisous plants.
- Author BiographyAnore Jones is a botanist and the author of Iqaluich: Fish That We Eat.
- Author(s)Anore Jones
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Note60 halftones
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.